1.26.2009

Coco 4 months old

Coco is actually almost 5 months now but I didn't post any pictures at her 4 month mark... I guess Costa Rica pics were close to when she turned 4 months but anyway I thought I would post a couple more. She is still pretty small for her age she was only in the 25th percentile for height and head size and 5th percentile for weight. She is gaining a little more now and we are taking her in at 5 months for a weight check just to be sure but she is so happy healthy and alert. She is just like a real life doll! We are having so much fun... She still doesn't have much hair, except for the long patch in the back that she was born with LOL! Ben's friends tease her that he gave her his hair cut... She is laughing and always smiles at her parents and pretty much anyone else that smiles at her. She can roll over, does lots of tummy time and is really strong, I swear her eyelashes grow longer everyday. She loves to read books and play with her toys. She smiles and giggles when I change her diaper, even at 3:00 in the morning! We will have to post some video of her giggling soon...








4 comments:

MC Lewis said...

The sink idea is great. I did that to Lana when she wasnt so mobile and it works! Very helpful when trying to get ready.

dave&abby johnson family said...

OMG! She is so adorable! I love her eyes they are beautiful!

Katie said...

She is so beautiful, Kristie!

sara said...

Is Coco bold



Camilla