9.21.2009

Steph's Wedding

My sister Stephanie married Cameron Orr on August 15th. They had a very beautiful wedding at the Rim River Ranch in Teton Valley. The location was ideal, it was only a 15 minute drive from my parents house and the views of the Tetons were amazing. This is a Greg Norman signature golf course and residential community. The wedding and reception were held at the beautiful overlook lodge. The morning and afternoon were cool but sunny and they were able to make it through the entire ceremony before the rain & thunder came in. It was actually really amazing to watch the storm roll in through the ceremony and made for some pretty spectacular pictures. Steph looked Gorgeous! We were just glad she was feeling good since she was in the hospital with a mysterious illness only days before. It was nice to see a lot of people from my childhood and spend time with my family. When we were driving back to my parents that night there was a full rainbow in the sky. I took that was a good omen for the days events :)









1 comment:

Sally said...

Hey Kristie!

Just checking out your blog and all of your darling pictures. Stephs wedding was beautiful...wondering if she is still living in Boise?

Loved Coco's first party. So so cute. And what a great trip to Cali. I love the beach picts.

I would really love to have lunch one of these times when I make it down to SLC so that we can catch up!