8.28.2008

Quote: "How are you even walking around"?

Yep. That's what my doctor said to me at my appointment yesterday. Not sure how I was supposed to take that, but I think she is as surprised as I am that I am still Prego.  The funny thing is that I feel really good.  I have been walking on the rail trail every morning and have a lot of energy considering.  I don't know if this is TMI but... I am dilated to a 2, 90% effaced, and apparently my baby has dropped waayy down. Hmmm. I obviously haven't done this before but I think all of those things indicate that the belly will be gone soon & we will be meeting our little baby any day. She also said that she thinks I am going to have a pretty quick labor so as soon as my water breaks or the contractions get consistent I need to be driving down the canyon asap. That was a little unnerving! I have now repacked my bag, made Ben pack a bag, double checked the camera & the video camera, charged the batteries, gotten the car seat out and watched the childbirth video again. I think I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be.....

We may have 2 tickets to Bob Dylan for one of you to enjoy! Stay tuned...

No comments: