6.08.2009

Island Park

We spent last weekend celebrating my dad's 60th birthday. It was really fun to get together with my entire family at the cabin on Henry's. Steph put together a really cool slideshow of pictures from my dad's life so far, including dating my mom back in high school. It was really fun to watch and made us laugh and cry. Coco got lots of attention from everyone...cousins, aunts & uncle's and grandparents too! She was in heaven. Ben and I were able to go on a couple of rides while grandma watched Coco. It is so nice to be able to leave her with someone you trust so much! Thanks grandma! We also stopped in Jackson on the way to Island Park and Ben and Coco posed under the antler's. They are getting really good at their little balancing trick. Besides a few mosquito bites it was a perfect weekend!




















3 comments:

Tallona said...

That looks like so much fun. Mom told me that your Dad turned 60 and I can't believe it. I guess we are all just getting old!!

MC Lewis said...

Wow that did look like you guys had fun. I love the family pictures. You guys look like you all get along so well.

Sally said...

Hey! I just saw your link on Abby's blog. Send me your email address so I can send you my link.

SallyMTaylor@msn.com

It was fun to see all of your family together. What a fun weekend.