8.21.2008

37 Weeks! What??





So after trying to have this baby at 30 weeks and being in the hospital for a week and on bed rest for 6 weeks we have made it to the all important 37 WEEKS! That's right this baby is now considered full term. I don't really think anyone expected us to go this far but this little one is still pretty small so a little extra time to cook won't be a bad thing. I have to say though, the anticipation is getting really HARD. My bag has been packed for almost 2 months now, I have forgotten what I even have in there. Ben and I are also both going crazy not knowing if we are having a boy or a girl. Its going to be so amazing to finally find out!

I know our friends and family are getting anxious too. I promise we will call ALL of you as soon as we are headed to the hospital!